1. Your university cafeteria is planning to provide another type of food to attract more students. Which kind of food would you like to suggest the university cafeteria should add? Explains the reasons with examples and details
2. Which would you prefer, used books or new books?
3. 学校要start a new mentoring program, let fourth grade students to mentor first year students。有两个好处: to help 1st year students，大四的人知道的比较多，help 1st year student adapt to college life more quickly。还有就是help 1st year students to know some senior students to expand social connection。woman同意这个plan, 说她大一的什么都不知道，比如说schedule change还有buildings’ location，所以有个人能告诉她这些information的话会很有帮助，另一个理由是，她大一的时候认识的人都是大一的或者住在一起的，很局限，能认识更多不同年级的人的话会更好。
4. 一个心理现象，outcome dependency：如果说一个人觉得另一个人有用的话，或者说对那个人的成功有帮助的话，会有比较好的印象people will have a better impression on someone who helps them to achieve their goal. If people know that a person is part of your team, then people favor this person. 教授举了一个例子说卖office equipment的公司，sales groups。他们的奖金bonus跟sales有很大的关系。Two groups were showed the same video关于一个sales person的work experience, 第一组人就直接看了，看完以后实验的人问他们什么感想?他们什么感想也没有，对那个人没印象。第二组的人看完以后比较focus on personality并且describe the character as a likable person，都觉得这个人很qualified, will be an excellent sales person.
5. 女生要完成paper——do the assignment for business class：采访一个magazine的创始人。为了学习关于how to start up business, but the businessman called to cancel the interview because he has to attend a last-minute conference and will not be able to be back(out of town了) until next week. 解决方法：1、下个星期采访，但那个女生就less time to write paper。2、采访别的人interview another person from the list given by the professor，但是area会不一样，女生对那个magazine很感兴趣。
6. Two advantages of crop rotation. One is to restore the nutrients in soil. Wheat uses up nitrogen, but planting bean will restore nitrogen. The other is to decrease insects. Some insects eat wheat, so planting beans reduces this kind of insects.